Thu, Sep 15|
How To Avoid HR Burnout
The pandemic has created excess anxiety and stress for many HR Professionals. The great resignation and COVID safety protocols are but a few challenges facing HR today.
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
About the Event
The pandemic has created excess anxiety and stress for many HR Professionals. The great resignation and Covid safety protocols are but a few challenges facing HR today. As a result, HR is finding it harder to draw a clear line between work and home and finds themselves working around the clock. A recent study shows that 98% of HR professionals are burned out. 88% say they “dread” work, and 78% are ready to leave the HR profession altogether. This can be avoided by prioritizing tasks and workflow controls.Why should you attend?
This training will teach HR professionals successful strategies to avoid HR burnout.What you'll learn?CreditsAdd to Wishlist
- Learn the warning signs of HR Burnout.
- How avoiding HR burnout can reduce legal exposure and talent loss.
- How HR Professionals can create balance in their roles to mitigate unnecessary stress.
- How to boost HR productivity using technology.
- How to create an action plan to do more with less.