Thu, Sep 29|
How To Create a Legal and Effective Employee Handbook
A well-written, comprehensive employee handbook can help mitigate legal exposure and reduce turnover.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 2022, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Why should you attend?
This training will cover the key elements that should be included in every employee handbook. Additionally, you’ll learn how to ensure that your employee handbook reflects your organizational culture.
What you'll learn?
- How to develop the basic framework for your employee handbook.
- How to ensure that your employee handbook provides adequate protection again discrimination claims.
- Best practices for communicating your handbook to your employees.
- Pitfalls to avoid when updating your employee handbook, include carefully observing your current policies, patterns, and practices.
- How to ensure that your employee handbook meets Federal and State Laws.
- The dangers of using, “ready-made” employee handbook templates